Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
Plz help?
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

Gert1985
Date Posted: Dec/06/2016 10:32 AM
Print Thread Text Format
I want to be a photography but i have no clue about. So how can i start photograpy?

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale472003
Date Posted: Dec/09/2016 12:36 PM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
If you have no idea of photography at all I'd suggest you could try starting with evening classes, or maybe a camera club, or even a college course.
If I've misread your post and your asking about getting into professional photography, I'd suggest you try and find a photographer who will take you on part time maybe as a second photographer or even assistant to learn the ropes.
A lot depends on what type of photography your after, wedding photographers often use a second photographer, some commercial photographers tend to work alone or with an assistant rather than a second.
Where you live is also a factor, I don't know what country your based in but things will vary around the world.
Being a pro can be hard work, it's often odd hours and you can be out in all weathers, working in poor light etc.
Regards Wayne

Bottom
Next
Previous

Administrator
Date Posted: Dec/09/2016 3:20 PM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
Of course it has occurred to you, Gert1985, that you will find a great deal of helpful information for beginners and accomplished photographers as a member of PhotographyTips.com.

You can sign up quickly and easily by clicking on the light blue "Become a member" seal at the top of the page.

Good wishes for success with your photography ventures.

-------------------------
Forums Administrator

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.