Thank you for submitting your photography tip, which we will review as soon as possible. In the meantime, please follow the instructions below for submitting images to accompany your tip.
Submission of images
By email: Please send your digital image(s) in a separate email as an attachment in .tif, .psd, or high resolution .jpg format to email@example.com
Requirements for submitting images:
(1) Images must be in digital format (digitally-photographed or scanned) in order for you to send them via email.
(2) The file size for each emailed .jpg image should not exceed 900 pixels in height.
(3) Pictures will be reduced to a maximum of 350 pixels wide for vertical (portrait-orientation) images or 350 pixels high for horizontal (landscape-orientation) images when featured on our website.
(4) We reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to edit images to correct orientation, crop extraneous content, remove dust marks or scratches, sharpen images, or to otherwise alter their appearance unless you specifically request that we do not do so.
(5) Image file names should contain no spaces, however the underline ( _ ) and the dash (-) can be used to separate characters. Please restrict file names to fifteen characters. We reserve the right to change image file names.
(6) Supply a written caption for each image, with the first character being a number to identify the order in which they should appear on the listing page. The first picture's caption should begin with the number 1, the second with number 2, and so on.
(7) If you supply more images than are necessaryto illustrate your tip, we will assume you are permitting us to choose those we think are the most suitable.
By postal service: Prints (unfortunately non-returnable) should be mailed to:
Box 2150, Sechelt, B.C.
Canada V0N 3A0