Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
7-14-12 Beach Wedding (Marines)
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

nes
Date Posted: Jul/15/2012 5:45 PM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
Wedding Pictures

The quickest way for me to get these up is to send the link to the business facebook page.

Look for LCpl & Mrs. Inman.

My favorite is the black and while dip under the pier.

Bottom
Next
Previous

Steve
Date Posted: Jul/16/2012 6:40 AM
Print Thread Text Format
Nice work! Good attention to detail. Have the bride and groom seen their photos yet? I always love to see their reactions to their photos. Making a profit on the work is good, but there is something about an appreciation of the work that gets me going.

-------------------------
Steve

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination..... Mark Twain

Bottom
Next
Previous

nes
Date Posted: Jul/16/2012 9:05 AM
I did it as a favor. My daughter is friends with her, and they were on a tight budget. It took 4 hours to get there, a stay over night, and waking at 6am to drive the 45 min. to their hotel, and another 20 to the beach.

The only thing that I was not happy about was the other photographer. I knew she would be there, and since I wasnt being paid I had not given much thought to it ahead of time. Kind of like, if my pictures dont look better then I shouldnt be here attitude. I was given the impression that she was just starting up and wanted to grab a few pictures. (Not steal my poses).

She was a rude pain in the rear to work with.

The big difference was she shot over 2000 frames, it took me 400. She came up with 87 good ones. Of my 400, the bride will see 350.

If I was still doing weddings, there are several images I would love to display at a bridal show.

Im done with beach weddings. Sand is everywhere (including in the camera - was smart enough to not change lenses). When I fell however that about did me in.

Would have appreciated a thanks.

Bottom
Next
Previous

nes
Date Posted: Jul/16/2012 1:49 PM
The gal at the bank saw a couple of the images, wanted to know if I could do hers. I gave her my number and told her to call. We could sit a figure out what she wants and what it would cost.

I had just vowed Saturday that it was my last wedding.

Bottom
Next
Previous

Steve
Date Posted: Jul/18/2012 7:42 AM
Print Thread Text Format
Yep, gratitude goes a long way. I always get nervous before a wedding and then get bogged down in the editing. Then I get another opportunity. Photography is a strange drug!

-------------------------
Steve

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination..... Mark Twain

Bottom
Next
Previous

wolfgang
Date Posted: Apr/24/2013 11:40 AM
Very nice collection of the wedding photography. Basically this place make some more good scene for the photographs. If any one want the best wedding photographs then they must hire the Best Wedding photographer for wedding.

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.