Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
My sister will wear this wedding dress,yay ?
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

winterwinter
Date Posted: Mar/18/2011 2:56 AM
Print Thread Text Format
Hi,my sister will get married soon,this is a big season for her.I am so happy for her. Now i'd like some help on great new idea on wedding dress,its going to be at home, and she wants to do a Italy theme.We are not sure for this dream wedding dress [Promotional link to a commercial website deleted] is match with this theme or not.

Yay or nay?What is your opinions? Thanks for any suggestions! Happy Valentine's Day!

Message edited by: PhotographyTips.com moderator on 04/28/2013 00:09:23

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Mar/18/2011 3:24 AM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
I don't think it matters what we think, your sister should choose a dress she likes.
From the few Italian weddings I have seen the dresses tended to be fuller hooped style with lots of layers (old fashioned in a way) but wedding dresses change over time with fashions to a certain extent.

Bottom
Next
Previous

winterwinter
Date Posted: Mar/18/2011 4:49 AM
Print Thread Text Format
Your opinions are still important.

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Mar/18/2011 5:15 AM
To be honest with a one inch square picture it's hard to tell what it looks like, it's also going to depend on your sisters body shape what style of dress will suit her.
Have you got a picture of her in the dress so we can see it properly?

Message edited by: swanseamale47 on 03/18/2011 05:16:23

Bottom
Next
Previous

kennymc
Date Posted: Mar/23/2011 2:32 AM
Print Thread Text Format
A bride, like any woman, will wear a dress she likes and feels comfortable in, theme or no theme...

Bottom
Next
Previous

jasonbrien
Date Posted: Jun/01/2012 2:02 AM
To be dressed according to the wedding theme is just like a dream for bride on her wedding day but if it does not match with the theme, it is nothing serious at all. In wedding people gather to see bride and groom and to give them blessings so what they think about dress really does not matter.

Bottom
Next
Previous

richardmicah01
Date Posted: Oct/09/2012 3:41 AM
Print Thread Text Format
I think this wedding gown will look so pretty on your sister. I just love this gown.

Bottom
Next
Previous

wolfgang
Date Posted: Apr/24/2013 11:47 AM
The size of image of the dress is so small so i am not answerable for give right feedback so please give the large image link of the Dream Wedding Dress.

Thanks

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Apr/26/2013 3:28 AM
So what happened, the op says the wedding was soon in may 2011, hows about a few pics of the wedding?

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.