Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
Last weeks wedding
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

E.
Date Posted: May/11/2010 10:45 PM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
Kind of like this one. I'm sure there's something different that can be done with it.

Anderson_125.jpgAnderson_125.jpg ( 156 Kbytes)
Bottom
Next
Previous

JJ2U
Date Posted: May/13/2010 1:40 PM
E., I guess one or both of the bride and groom are firepersons. I like the idea but I'd crop just to the right of the Flag and take out that very bright barber pole. Pulls my eye too hard to a blurry section of the photo.

-------------------------
Joel W
"Coming together is a beginning...Staying together is progress...Working together is a success."
Anonymous

Bottom
Next
Previous

E.
Date Posted: May/13/2010 3:05 PM
Thanks, I wasn't sure about the crop but I think I did get a good dof.

Nope, neither are fire fighters. Reception was in this musium next to the church. She water shots in there with the old truck.

Bottom
Next
Previous

jasonbrien
Date Posted: Jun/22/2012 3:41 AM
You should have main focus to couple I suppose, The image is too much blur and the section of photo where a garland is kept near fire equipments is sharp which seems of no use. You have taken this image from so far that the couple is merely point of attraction. I think you need a lot of hard work to do for your photography work.

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Jun/23/2012 12:58 AM
I had a play and I lightened the background a touch and darkened the forground slightly, this ballanced it up a touch, then I cropped off the balloon stack thing on the right, this puts the B+G faces closer to the top right third. Personally I'd be tempted to add more blur to the background as well.
Wayne

Bottom
Next
Previous

kennymc
Date Posted: Jun/27/2012 4:04 AM
Print Thread Text Format
It's a matter of personal preference E...

I would have had the bride and groom in focus and the fire truck out of focus... The reason being, this image says to me fire truck with a secondary link to the couple in the background ... Doing it the other way round would have the concentration on the B&G with the secondary link being to the fire brigade, after all the B&G are the star attractions... As I said this is only personal preference... Good shot of the fire truck though...

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.