Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
Recent Wedding
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

nes
Date Posted: Oct/16/2008 2:52 PM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
Just starting to work images from this wedding, these are a few of my favorites.

020.jpg020.jpg ( 40 Kbytes)
Bottom
Next
Previous

nes
Date Posted: Oct/16/2008 2:54 PM
The first dance

0082.jpg0082.jpg ( 45 Kbytes)
Bottom
Next
Previous

nes
Date Posted: Oct/16/2008 2:55 PM
Traditional ring shot

0191.jpg0191.jpg ( 40 Kbytes)
Bottom
Next
Previous

nes
Date Posted: Oct/16/2008 2:55 PM
getting ready

029.jpg029.jpg ( 41 Kbytes)
Bottom
Next
Previous

nes
Date Posted: Oct/16/2008 2:57 PM
ring shot (composit with portrait)

010.jpg010.jpg ( 42 Kbytes)
Bottom
Next
Previous

E.
Date Posted: Oct/16/2008 9:08 PM
20.jpg - I think the treatment does not work at all. Look at her upper left arm and arm pit area- likes like a huge bruse. Also the eyes are way to dark on both of them.

82.jpg - not enough face and too much cleavage. ???

191.jpg - seems to work for me.

29.jpg - the piece on the left looks under exposed. Her eyes are too dark. They need some light in them to give them life. The piece on the right, as Kenny said in a different thread, needs to have the mirror in focus and her back slightly out of focus.

10.jpg - seems to work but you clipped off his feet (that from Mr. Lack Toes Intolerant. )

Bottom
Next
Previous

Victor
Date Posted: Oct/17/2008 10:00 AM
10.jpg "One ring to rule them all" Was Frodo there?

-------------------------
Fools rush in where he who hesitates is lost

Bottom
Next
Previous

Law
Date Posted: Oct/17/2008 1:04 PM
#20-Too contrasty maybe? don`t know.
Dance shot- I like that angle, tell me you are in a balcony and not on a ladder. Flash is alittle harsh.
Ring composit is great. Need to fix the e on ONE, almost looks like ONF. I think the B&G should be in closer in an oval with a faded border.
Other than that nice images, I bet they were pleased. How`s the back? Larry

-------------------------
If I don`t make sense,...Oh well.
Also-I have forgotten more about photography than I will ever know.

Bottom
Next
Previous

nes
Date Posted: Oct/17/2008 3:20 PM
020 is the way it is because on an engagement shot I used this technique and th ebride loved it and kept having me do it to other images, thus I used it on this one.

Yep up in a balcony looking down on dancing couple. Its a different angle then I can usually get at a weddings first dance, so I liked it.

I start working these images next week, these were just a few that stood out to me that I liked on my first run threw.

Back is still in recovery mode. It was a long 9 hour day of coverage and I went home to find some good pain pills. The alive made it so I got through the day, but needed something stronger for a few days after that.

Last weekend was the bridal show, another long day on my feet. Wedding season mostly over now till Feb, so I have some time to build up strength for next season. I am finding myself shooting differently out of necesaty (sp? one of those days I cant get the word to look right). I can only carry one camera at a time, and cant hall around the weight of extra lenses. My dh carries it all for me, but I need to plan ahead so I dont get stuck behind the couple with only one lense to choose from.

I think deversafying to seniors and weddings is a good move, it will keep me busy, and for now that is good enough.

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale472003
Date Posted: Apr/22/2014 6:34 AM
I know the feeling Nes, I've had a long standing back problem caused by an old army injury, it flares up ever now and then and it's agony. We don't realise how much we use our backs untill theres a problem with them.
I too have cut down on the kit I carry at weddings, but I noticed the weight is much higher with digital than film. Compare the weight of say a Nikon F3 (with motor drive) and a Nikon D4, the digital weighs a lot more.

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.