Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
Perfect camera bag for my Dad?
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

winterwinter
Date Posted: Mar/29/2011 2:46 AM
Print Thread Text Format
Hi,i am so exciting,this weekend,my son has a football match,but i have no time, so my dad,his grandfather will go to there and watch this match.My dad's camera is nikon d90,i think he need a bag for these kits.So i want to get a camera bag for him,do u have a good suggestions? My wife spent more time on it,at last,she choosed this camera shoulder bag camera shoulder bag. Never saw it before,what do u think about it?Good quailty? Recommend me a good bag for old man.Thx

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Mar/30/2011 6:20 AM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
Check out your local photographic shop, you can then see that all the camera gear will fit in and get a good quality bag there, buying one on-line is risky, it may be poorly made and not waterproof.
The last thing you need is all your kit falling out the bottom of a badly made bag so alway buy a reputable make like Tamrac, Billingham, Lowpro etc, and they will last you for years.

Bottom
Next
Previous

chance
Date Posted: Mar/30/2011 8:25 AM
Print Thread Text Format
I bought a sling bag last year-hate it-most people love them and it is a good bag but it just doesn't do it for me. I am going to make myself a hard sided cooler bag that I can either wheel behind me or carry if the terrain is too rough to wheel. That way I will also have a seat.

-------------------------
My camera is for pleasure, not for pressure

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.