Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
Introduction
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

kendrikwiley
Date Posted: Apr/09/2013 3:56 AM
Print Thread Text Format
Hello, Friends this is newbie kendrikwiley living in india and having a business of photography. I am very much passionate about the photography since college days I love doing photography. So, I though this would be best website for me through which I can able to get good piece of information.

Bottom
Next
Previous

Administrator
Date Posted: Apr/11/2013 11:15 PM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
Hi Kendrik,

Welcome aboard.

This is a solid community filled with experienced, hospitable users. I am sure you will receive friendly responses to your posts.

You can view and reply to existing posts of interest to you or compose your own fresh messages. Ask questions, show us examples of your work, comment on the website and its articles, or discuss photography problems you may be having.

Good wishes,

Dan

PS - Please be sure that any photographs you show us are those which you have taken. And please don't provide links to websites for free advertising. The PhotographyTips.com Forums are not meant to be used to promote another business interest.

-------------------------
Forums Administrator

Message edited by: Administrator on 04/11/2013 23:22:24

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Apr/12/2013 5:35 PM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
Welcome from Wales UK.
Wayne

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.