Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
Very quiet?
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Jan/06/2013 3:33 AM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
It's been very quiet here recently, I wondered if a few of the members might be interested in putting up a few short tutorials in the hope of generating some interest and getting some debate going, with Dans approvial of course.

Bottom
Next
Previous

Steve
Date Posted: Jan/06/2013 10:19 AM
Print Thread Text Format
Wow! That sounds like a good idea, but I would not even know how to begin.

-------------------------
Steve

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination..... Mark Twain

Bottom
Next
Previous

Administrator
Date Posted: Jan/06/2013 12:56 PM
That is a good idea. I don't see a problem with Forum members creating and posting their own tutorials on photography-related topics. In many respects, that is one of the reasons for having a forum in the first place.

Obviously, it would be counterproductive to post similar information to that which is already available on PhotographyTips.com, and members should avoid referring to competitive websites, especially those where the material may be incomplete or, worse, inaccurate or misleading.

Our Forum has a long history of its more-knowledgeable members providing useful tips, helpful critiques and other beneficial information to others. Accurate, properly-done tutorials would be an extension of that legacy.

And who knows, a well-done tutorial on a previously-untouched topic may lead us to create an article about it on the website. Full credit would of course be provided to Forum members who agree to permit us to tap into their tutorial's subject matter.

Dan

-------------------------
Forums Administrator

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Jan/10/2013 11:24 AM
Well I have posted the first tutorial so if anybody eles feels like sharing some tutorials tips anything???

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.