Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
stock photography
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

chance
Date Posted: Jan/07/2013 7:27 AM
Print Thread Text Format
a friend on another forum posted a picture of a wine bottle with a glass next to it with Christmas lights in the back. Looked very warm and beautiful but she had turned the bottle so you could see just a fourth of the front label and a little of the back. I thought the picture would have looked much better with the label showing, not so lopsided looking and asked her if she had any with the label showing and she said that she might want to use it for stock so she didn't want it showing. What are the rules with that. I wouldn't think they would want it like that either.
Oh yes,
Happy New Year!

-------------------------
My camera is for pleasure, not for pressure

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Jan/07/2013 7:41 AM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
It'll vary from countyr to country, here (in the UK) the incidental inclusion of names/logo's is accepted but they should not form a major part of the image.
That said for general use I suspect most firms would want a neutral image without orher companies names mentioned.

Bottom
Next
Previous

kendrikwiley
Date Posted: Apr/09/2013 4:02 AM
Print Thread Text Format
Photography which is used for advertising, design and also marketing is called stock photography. Nowadays there is huge demand for this kind of photography and many companies are preferring to utilize the stock photography. Just make sure that the photos are legal.

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.