Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
Actor has editied his photos!.
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Sep/12/2012 2:58 AM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
I have done a few shoots with a well known tv actor (a really nice guy) he's collected his disks of hi-res images (as per the arrangment) which are for publicity/website etc.
A few days back he emailed me a few he's played with himself, stunned isn't the word, I'm horrifed, they are horrendous!.

Now he was after a grungy sort of look to start with, which I did post process for some shots, but these are bright blue and odd, sort of hdr plus blue, nothing like the shots he showed me as the style he wanted.

Now the question is to I have a wobbler and risk loosing others from the same series, or do I leave him get on with it and grit my teeth, also he's a really likable chap, I'm sure he means well. I haven't had chance to phone him yet, with his filming and the busy time for us I haven't had a chance.

Wayne

Bottom
Next
Previous

kennymc
Date Posted: Sep/12/2012 3:30 AM
Print Thread Text Format
Have you been paid?
Did you sell the cpyright?

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Sep/12/2012 1:32 PM
Been paid and gave him reproduction rights (their for publicity etc) nothing mentioned about re-editing. And copyright remains mine.

Bottom
Next
Previous

kennymc
Date Posted: Sep/13/2012 2:33 AM
Print Thread Text Format
I would chalk this one down to experience but in future cases of reproduction rights clearly state that this only applies to unmodified images. If they insist they want to modify them, make a proviso that only modifications approved by you will be accepted under the terms of reproduction.

Bottom
Next
Previous

swanseamale47
Date Posted: Sep/13/2012 4:52 AM
Yeah, changing my T&C now. Not too bothered really, as I say he didn't mean any harm, and he's going to get me a part in the series hopefully now.

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.