Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
Free photowalk/models shoot 21 Sept 14
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

swanseamale472003
Date Posted: Aug/28/2014 4:18 AM
View Profile Print Thread Text Format
We've more or less finished sorting the next free photowalk/model shoot, it's on September 21 2014, starting at 12.00 it'll run for a few hours until we loose the light or the venue closes (about 6.00 I think)

The location in Margam park/castle near Port Talbot in south wales, it's just off the M4 motorway and theres tons of car parking, so easy to get to.
To park inside there is a small car parking charge, but if you park outside in the laybye and walk in (not far) it's free.

The castle is used a lot in films and tv shows like Doctor Who and Da vinci's Demons, and theres nice grounds as well.

Access is good with proper paved paths for most of it.

Please contact me if you want to come along, the last one was so popular we really will have to limit numbers so first come first booked so to speak.

It's a very relaxed informal fun day, everybody is friendly, and I'd love to meet some of the Photo tips people if your able to come.
Regards Wayne

Please note this is not a scam or a con, we really make no charge, the only costs on any of our free walks are car parking charges at some of the venues, this is outside of our control. We have no connection with any of the venues and theres no 'kick-backs' from the car parks. Our intention is just to have a fun day shooting at some great places and meet other like minded photographers, and maybe make some new friends.

Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.