Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Flickr
Connect with us on LinkedIn

SPONSORS

Sell Photos Online

FEATURED SITES

PhotographyTips.com - the #1 guide to better conventional and digital photography Become a Member iPhone Posing GuideGuide to Posing the Female Model BookGuide to Posing the Model CD
Login

Photography Forums

Category:
customize
profile new topic join search today help
home
login
Author
Message Text For:
Bees at work
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

Steve
Date Posted: Nov/01/2013 9:20 AM
Print Thread Text Format
It has been that time of year to harvest honey from hives. I count my blessings I have only been stung 3 times since July. However, I am very rarely in direct contact with hives like my brother is. Normally I am fetching and carrying. I alos slip in as much photography as I can. At first my brother was a bit irriatated that I would ask him to stop for a second so I could get a shot. Now he points out things he wants me to shoot and he also notices the poster I get when there is something that gets my attention.

Throughout this process he has been taling with several deep pocketed companies trying to get sponsorship for educational programs and to help them have a better "public image." He has taken to introducing me as "His" photographer and brother.

So here is an example of what bees do when a comb is broken open. They collect as much as they can and distribute it further into the hive where it might be better protected. How many tongues can you count?

-------------------------
Steve

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination..... Mark Twain

DSC_2681f (Medium).jpgDSC_2681f (Medium).jpg ( 84 Kbytes)
Bottom
Next
Previous
[ FORUMS : THREADS : REFRESH : NEXT THREAD ]

FuseTalk v2.1 - Copyright © 1999-2001 e-Zone Media Inc. All rights reserved.